Apr 28, 2009

Fixed

Eventually, by ignoring the misleading example code and forgetting all about the confusing way they explained it, I got my SWF to dynamically resize within the browser window, embedded in html. Ironically, this is what it was doing before I went to the trouble to embed it in the html page in the first place, but if I had not, there would have been no way to be sure that the visitor has the appropriate Flash Player version (see previous post).

Anyway, in case you were wondering, or ever need to know for one of your own projects, here is what I did:

Inside the Flash, do this:
stage.scaleMode = StageScaleMode.SHOW_ALL;

Inside the code generator, choose 100% width and height. Put this in the style tags inside the head.

HTML, BODY, DIV { width:100%; height:100%; margin:0px; padding:0px; border:none; overflow:hidden}


And you're done!

No comments:

Post a Comment